IGNORED

The 10:04's - 'S.O.S' New Single & Video - Out 6th Feb

Biff Tannen

Hi Guys,

My band the 10:04's from Edinburgh are releasing our first single 'S.O.S' on Monday 6th Feb available on itunes, amazon etc.

This is self released and hope you enjoy the song and video.

Doing a tour soon and you can checkout dates via FB link below.

Let me know what you think.

Hope you enjoy, mon' the toffees!

facebook - http://www.facebook.com/the1004s

Biff

Let me know what you think.

It's a nice song mate, I'll buy it later today actually. All the best with your EP/album and I hope you have some top success! The video is really nice too, I woulden't have imagined that it was your first single because it looked so proffessional.

Oh, and I'd never have guessed you were from Scotland ;)

Thanks Pete... dunno if its just coz im at work but the youtube link has dissapeared from my original post....or the big space could be where the pic of vid is??

I can still see the video, it must be because your at work smile.png

And I guess I'll have to wait till Monday then! Definatly buying though so at least you have a sale in the bag!

Shared it on facebook, goodluck

Me too!

Edited by Zoo

Really appreciated Zoo! you live in Britain? Hopefully have a gig near you in next few weeks

Indeed I do.

I live in a town called Ashton which is not far from both Liverpool and Manchester (about an hours drive) so any gigs that are in that area I'll quite easily be able to run down to. I've bought tickets for Lostprophets this year and thats at the Academy and I'm thinking of getting some for Young Guns and Matt Cardle too (which will also be in Manchester), basically if you've got any lined up in and around that area then I'll certainly be able to come down!

And obviously I'll pop down for when you headline Glastonbury ;)

So the guy registers, says "I'm an Evertonian" and (instead of catching up with the latest on the Blues) nips straight over (six minutes it took) to "Off Topic" to plug his band. Hmmmhuh.png .

Very trusting of usrolleyes.gif .

Stop being an admin Mike and be a music fan like i know you are, you miserable old fart, promote new music tongue.png

I understand your concern mikeO but I am an evertonian. I have to admit I have come on here to promote the band with our first single but I thought what better way to start than starting with my english team. I have followed Everton since 85. I am a hibs fan and if u go on hibs.net in the dugout youll find I do most of my posts there and not the main forum because most the folk on there are keyboard bashers who argue with their own all the time!! That's why I have not signed up for here (although I read it). We are a struggling band who are trying to promote us in any means possible and thought I'd start at home. Ps wore the le coq sportif top non stop in 86 #adrianheathdaft

I understand your concern mikeO but I am an evertonian. I have to admit I have come on here to promote the band with our first single but I thought what better way to start than starting with my english team. I have followed Everton since 85. I am a hibs fan and if u go on hibs.net in the dugout youll find I do most of my posts there and not the main forum because most the folk on there are keyboard bashers who argue with their own all the time!! That's why I have not signed up for here (although I read it). We are a struggling band who are trying to promote us in any means possible and thought I'd start at home. Ps wore the le coq sportif top non stop in 86 #adrianheathdaft

NP dude....I'm just a cynical old bastardbiggrin.png .

(But 99 times out of 100 I'd have been rightwink.png )