IGNORED

Evertonfc.com today 14th March 2012

StevO

I know Moyes has been here 10 years today, and its a great acheivement. They have decorated the official site with Moyes name and pictures everywhere, its a nice little touch.

But, its like last night never happened on there!

Where are the player interviews, match reports, etc...

I get the fact they want to celebrate, but come on, it happened, get something on there.

I'd be interested to see Moyes definition of '10 favorite fixtures' , maybe that Tottenham game the other week, backs against the wall for 45 second half minutes and escaping intact with a victory could constitute such an event?. He didn't seem too upset either about that 3-0 horror show against the shite last week, he initially said he would pleased with two points from both games, got one more than expected, so seemed pleased enough

In all seriousness, you would have to include the FA cup semi-final 2009 and Rooney blast against Arsenal 2002, possibly the Johnson derby game in 06 or Carsley strike two years earlier, and of course the Duncan Ferguson Manchester United game later that season, of course it wasn't just Moyes who enjoyed those games, we were all a part of it

I'm all for giving Moyes plaudits and recognition for his decade in charge, but it hasn't all been one way traffic..