IGNORED

Evertonian on Mastermind

c1982

Mastermind rule qu... are you allowed to interupt the question?

Not sure....been a long time since I watched it....I suspect not.

Sure your point is that the answers were often obvious well before the end of the question.

I got the Rooney and Southall ones wrong.....or passed rather.

Of course general knowledge is more simplified from when we were growing up.

Kids today don't have an education, 50 per cent don't know who the British Prime Minister is, or where milk comes from, or who invented the Telephone for example, the lists are endless.

I remember filling out an assessment sheet a few years ago and one of the questions was 'Where are the Andes?'

and this person (seriously) next to me put -'On the end of your armees'

I think sometime after that, I just seemed to give up with life.. mellow.png

I'll get back to it another time then. Incidentally how many questions were asked?, It said Everton, from 1992 onwards, I feel I would have done fine with that, i.e. Kendall, Walker, Smith, Moyes etc and all the players it entails. I'm eager to see this actually, but will have to wait for another time, it's not going anywhere after all.

I'll get back to it another time then. Incidentally how many questions were asked?, It said Everton, from 1992 onwards, I feel I would have done fine with that, i.e. Kendall, Walker, Smith, Moyes etc and all the players it entails. I'm eager to see this actually, but will have to wait for another time, it's not going anywhere after all.

16/18 questions...couple of shortened examples...

Who was Big Nev's last game against?

Opponents for Rooney's first goal?

Who did Peter Johnson sell in '98 without asking Royle (fair few were piss easy)?

Caught up in tonights match, but wasn't the first one Coventry in 1997, second may have been Leeds United, and of course the third was Ferguson.

Joe Royle was not everton manager in 1998 By The Way

My mistake....Smith.

Your other two answers are wrong though.

Well it was worth a try. All I know is Southall played in a goalless draw with Coventry very soon before he left Goodison, and they had their 1987 FA cup winning goalkeeper at the other end, both men gave five star performances that day, I remember it well.

And if not Leeds, I remember Rooney scored against them very soon afer he made his debut, I did think it was the first league strike, and came before that Arsenal goal in the last minute. It was our first league win at Elland Road in some 40 years, I'm sure that was the one.

Fucking Yes, 2-0, 2-0, 2-0, I'm getting back to the match day thread, Yes celebrate.gifcelebrate.gifcelebrate.gif