IGNORED

West Brom (home)

THFC6061

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to see how much it means to them this year. Although they should have that much passion and desire to win every single match - league and cup.

No matter how much anyone would like such a thing it simply can't happen. Goes for any club you can think of really, it's does not just apply to us.

Common sense dictates that Everton will not go out and play with passion and drive each week, it's simply won't happen, can't happen. What I mean is these things come in fits and starts, they are sporadic or few and far between, it applies to any club you can think of. No team is really capable of producing superlative performances on a constant basis, they will invariably fall short at some stage before a rise once again and vice versa.

The Sunderland match was a fine example of everyone pulling their weight and a collective performance, but how many times have we really seen that here this season, the league form has been quite disappointing at times. Yes we can play with a desire and determination and everyone getting gold stars but such instances have been few and far between this season. If we can repeat what we did that night I do feel it will be enough to get through to the Final next month and who knows what can happen after that. Bottom line is, if we can play to our strengths and with enough players fit and able, then anything is possible.

http://www1.skysport.../11671/7646094/

explains why he reacted so angrily. To be fair to the WBA player, he recognized he had fouled him straight away and I was confused why he reacted that way (until i saw the replay, couldve been nasty).

I love Fellaini even more now, I doubt when players like Ashley Cole get injured the first thing they think of is the FA cup semis but they probably think of their paycheck.