IGNORED

Dolph Lundgren - Evertonian?

Louis

If he was a bandwagon jumper he'd say he was supporting Man U or Man City - some bandwagon if he's till on it 25 years later!

Twenty five years ago we were City/United....which was the point I was making.

"I used to like Everton when I was living in Europe...but I've lived in America for twenty five years...I'm more interested in European/World Cup."

Doesn't sound like he's still on it to me.

Ivan Drago was Russian, although I did like him in Rocky IV, Probably the best of the Rocky franchise.

link doesn't work for me, I don't have the necessary tools etc, so will have to look or listen at another time. I think it's a nice idea that Lundgren favors Everton Football Club, but I'm sure we shouldn't look too far into it. Wouldn't that be strange, what with Sylvester Stallone 'I am Evertonian too', at the Reading game a few years back, as they beat the crap out of each other in that movie. I would have liked Mister T also, i.e. Clubber Lang from Rocky III but it's too much to ask.

He was in Universal Soldier with Van Damme I think it was and was married to Bridgette Nielsen once upon a time or was involved in a relationship. He even took part in recent release The Expendables along with some other big names, but that's about all I know, I think this Everton connection seems a bit far fetched from what I can ascertain. If he was interested in soccer at all, he would most likely favor Gothenburg or Malmo one would assume, any British interest seems questionable etc.