IGNORED

Grandoldteam becoming Kipper ?

Avinalaff

What...? Really? wow.

I go on GOT for the football side of things, some members are very constructive in their analysis of players/performances/games and have good debates. Yet a lot are 'one-timers' who ruin it with stupid/weird stuff. You can imagine one or two, getting off on it too.

If you could filter the site (shite) out, I think you'd have a cracking forum.

As I say, some are good lads, others....just odd.

This is a duplicate thread from some time back it would appear.

I couldn't see anything, was told to sign in, I haven't done that for eighteen months, I no longer use GOT despite being still registered, once again, interesting group of individuals I never had an issue with, maybe some of the old names remain but there must be a lot of new faces and some have gone also you would imagine. Maybe one day I could return, but it was all so jumbled, couldn't see a damn thing for fucking slogans and peoples signature pictures. It got to the point where it was almost impossible to read anything about Everton or things in general. Blueroom was fun on the OS, until a handful of cerebrally challenged pricks spoilt if for everyone and a result, they closed it down, and I never went back after that. It was a shame it was spoilt by some genuine fucking Idiots. Still registered with four or five EFC pages now, but only use TT and ToffeeWeb more often than not.

There's little way you could determine that for yourself, I may have a look in again sometime but won't participate as before. It's a shame Mr Kidd decided to expel you though as I thought you were one of the best participants.

I've never used BlueKipper forum, just something that didn't appeal, I think you can have too many registrations around and about. Best to just concentrate on one or two things and nothing else, that way it's a lot easier.