• Sylvain Distin
    • Leighton Baines
    • Steven Naismith
    • Leon Osman
    • Thomas Hitzlsperger
    • Bryan Oviedo
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Nikica Jelavic

I dont think that is the case . It obviously gives you a better idea of things like was it a penalty or not, or did the ball cross the line or not but thats about it.

How often do the cameras zoom in on the player with the ball, can you see another players movement off the ball then?

Would you be happy if we never scouted any players and just signed them from what you see off the box?

I have a wide screen tv monitor. Grammar Police.gifhappy.png

Most of the time they show a whole view of the pitch anyway... If you had a full TV replay of every match the scouted player was involved in, then I wouldnt really see too much of a problem (depending on the standard of the coverage of course). In fact I am pretty sure that scouts will use a combination of the two to judge a player.

Its when you review players off of 5mins worth of Youtube videos that you have a problem!

I'm not sure it really matters how you watch a match in full tbh. Two people can go the game, sit directly next to each other and see the game in a completely different way. The same can be said for two people watching the game on tv. Football is subjective.

Exactly!

I voted for Baines for no other reason than the clips I've seen from the match.Was in London, never even knew the score till about 5:30.....was guttedsad.png (too many Norwich mates).

I've been at games usually in the corner by the church, where you can't really guage some of the passes and runs off the ball.To pick out the man of the match TV has to come out on top 7/10 times, but as mentioned above football is subjective.

I want my man of the match against Arsenal to be Jellavic..............for obvious reasons!