IGNORED

Everton looking strangely tashtastic!

Peter H

They're doing it for Movember, basically grow a mustache in November in support for cancer. Cant believe this is what your asking/bothered about after we've just drawn at home to Norwich.....

Hey man, my other opinions are in the other threads, i wanted to know and i asked. What am I supposed to do? Lay down and die? Im as upset as the next man.

We have a simular thing in sweden, not in november tho. No-one in Norwich supporting the cause?

Hey man, my other opinions are in the other threads, i wanted to know and i asked. What am I supposed to do? Lay down and die? Im as upset as the next man.

We have a simular thing in sweden, not in november tho. No-one in Norwich supporting the cause?

What does that even mean?

Fair enough you wanted to know what it was about, i'm just saying 99% of Evertonians are fuming at the moment and are trying to pick apart what went wrong... and 5 minutes after the final whistle your asking about November and who has the best tache... i dont get it.

Sorry pete, didnt mean to be quite such a dick about it. On the subject of Movember, its become a bit of a fad tbh i doubt most of the players are doing it distinctly for charity. When West ham were on the other night, quite a few of their players seemed to be giving it a go, but i think its only distin, ossie and jags that are doing it for us.

It worked for players like Mountfield, or Warzycha and Radzinski, or dare I say it, even Rush or Souness, but I don't think it quite works for our players right now. If players are going to show facial hair, then full beards or designer stubble would be best, rather than a simple mustache. Just doesn't suit some, but it is for a good cause as stated. I'd rather be clean shaven, haven't grown a beard for about seven weeks now.

I wish 'staches were popular. I rock a pretty good dirt 'stache, myself, year-round. Baines looks super crusty with it, and should definitely keep that look. It's like I'm watching tv in the 70s.

Baines' tache is terrible, Distin on the other hand.... incrediblé

I'm not interested in our players growing facial hair (prefer clean shaven)

People like you are the reason I have to be clean shaven for work shaking%20fist.png