IGNORED

Richard Wright

he mite cum gd agen u dnt no and hes nt gna get betta if ppl lik u boo him its nt on jus give the lad sum confidence if he nos the fans are confient with him then he will feal confident then the defence will feel confident and then the midfeild and then the forwards.and the we finish 4th agen!!

38890[/snapback]

:( soz but this lad carnt even catch a cold :o

I thought the best shout of the night a Preston was while the crowd were all passing a LARGE blow up football around someone stood up and shouted...........

"pass it to Wright he mite catch that one"  :lol:

40299[/snapback]

:lol::lol: nice :lol:

out of all the times ive watched him hes only really performed really well in one game that i can think of.

man united last season. 1-1. the only time i can think of that the goal conceeded wasnt his fault.

38989[/snapback]

spurs game, pulled off a few good saves

On pne wen wright was warming up everyone was chanting to Wright: Englands number 1, Englands, Englands number 1 :lol: and then it turned to England 94, Englands, Englands 94 :lol:

40277[/snapback]

bit too good for him init :lol:

I thought the best shout of the night a Preston was while the crowd were all passing a LARGE blow up football around someone stood up and shouted...........

40299[/snapback]

thats fuckin quality :lol::lol:

40299[/snapback]

yea i heard that 1 i was in stiches :lol: