IGNORED

Chelsea - Away Game - And a farewell to Moyes

Dalziel Kane

To be honest I don't really care about the result today (as long as we don't get hammered!)

Would just like to see a bit from some of the youngsters to give me a bit of renewed enthusiasm for next season.

Barkley surely to start for Ossie and I'd like to see McAleny and Kennedy given a run out.

With a little help from the officials we might just sneak this one to ensure a warm reception for Sir Moyes at Man United -

I even expect Sir Moyes to throw a few youngsters in at the deep end today just to show us why he has not picked them all season -

With Sir Moyes in charge I am not really fussed what the result is - I just want to get this farcical lot over and done with now -

so we can close off the Moyes chapter in the EVERTON book FINALLY >>>> and hopefully move forward - because on we will certainly do

Decent team. Naismith needs a big game. Such a poor season. Hopefully though he plays behind Anichebe rather than wide right. That's his best position I think and he hasn't really had the chance to play there. Disappointed Barkley doesn't start though.

Edited by Geth

1-1. Good finish from Naisy, and should do his confidence the world of good.

Earlier, Howard should have done better, but, heck; shit happens.

What I notice about us is we pass the ball quickly, but with no purpose.

We might want to slow down a touch, so we can read the opportunities better, as no point passing quickly when every 3rd pass is a backwards one. Run more 'off the ball' to create space and maybe shoot more rather than try for the perfect passing goal.

1-1. Good finish from Naisy, and should do his confidence the world of good.

I hope so. He's been crucified from day one without reason so I hope he can prove the doubters wrong with this goal. Petr Cech is really lucky not to have an own goal against his name too - we should be leading 2-1.

It's a pet hate of mine.

They should wear the whole kit, not just cherry pick.

Home kit:Blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks (it should be white socks - traditionally, another pet hate)

Away kit: Black shirt, black shorts, black socks

Third kit:White shirt, blue shorts, white socks.

For some reason, we are wearing the home kit with the third shirt.