IGNORED

Talksport: My Sporting life - Everton edition

Louis

The adverts are a bit annoying.

A 'bit' irritating ?. At worst, they're goddamn intolerable.

I often listen to this on Sundays from 10pm - midnight and they sometimes have some good debates, didn't listen last week but most times before that, but the constant commercial breaks and interruptions never do my health any favors. I just switch off or change stations and return in a short while, hoping not to miss any proper debate. Danny Baker is a decent individual and can tell a good story but some of the others on there, got no time for. Looks as though I missed this particular debate but will endeavor to listen in when time permits itself on the opportunities presented.

Gray was a good player, if short lived, and of course turned down the opportunity to manage the club in the summer of 1997 after Joe Royle's dismissal, to concentrate on his Sky Sports duties. It seemed for a time we could bring him in, but after some careful consideration he decided against it and the job went to Howard Kendall for a third time. Pity really in retrospect, he couldn't have done any worse.