IGNORED

Summer Solstice Freeloaders

Cake

How do you know they don't have jobs :dont know:?

I don't. I was making a wild, irrational statement, based on stereotyping tree hugging hippies. Why? Because I can. :guns:

At least the drug dealers amongst them should be sub-contracting.

It's the Wiltshire Woodstock.

A re-enactment of all things 1969 but with sights, not sounds.

I can't quite bring myself to castigate them. It's been underway annually for as long as anyone can remember and what they do is their business.

Say this though. All nights from here on will be getting longer and darker. That justifies any fucking celebration. October in a few weeks damn it so maybe you can let them have their fun and antics.

They don't have one for the winter equinox though ? (December 21). So seems just a summer get-together. Hope they enjoyed themselves in any event.

3-25 AM and not a hint of light in the sky. That's not too bad.

I celebrate longest day, in that I don't, but I recognize it, in that the nights are getting shorter but you won't notice any fucking difference until at least August. Was out tonight and still light at 10 PM and it was difficult, but at least we're moving in the right direction. All downhill mow, in the literal sense. I simply can't abide all this goddamn late night crap and early mornings. I like things dark and Inconspicuous.