IGNORED

Fans Comments

There was a thread started on another forum I play on every now and then about how people rate other teams fans. Below is an assesment of Everton & Liverpool by a Man City fan, we rated very highly in his overall league assesment. I'll add any other interesting additions as they come.

I think its quite interesting what other fans think of you as a group when you go away.

Everton - Always fill, always sing. Some of there fans have been subjected to some cowardly attacks outside our new stadium in recent years. People not looking for bother getting a slap. Revenge is always returned at Goodison tho. Good fans - up there with the best. Got some real Evil fuckers that follow em tho.

Liverpool - Like Everton, always fill, always sing. A lot of 'middle class none Scouse' fans tho that get on my tits. Most City fans get on well with Liverpool fans due to the United hating thing. I don't, i fucking hate Liverpool with a passion. Grow up watching them win everything and never forget there 'Urchin like fans' showing Stanley Knifes and making Cut throat jestures in the 80's.

That sounds like it could have been posted by one of the Cool Cats, a brave mob with more balls than sense.

ATB

Mac

38720[/snapback]

I have the govenors book written by Micky Francis one of the original gool cats with his brother Donald. Its very flattering the amount of pages dedicated to Everton within hooligan books from across the brittain and mainland europe. Its not strange at all to find whole chapters dedicated to "the scousers", "the stanley boys" & "Everton" we have a pretty ruthless history and accounts given openly by the loosing side usually give the most accurate details.

You would enjoy The Brick, can't remember his name, but he was a top boy in Boro's mob, very complimentary about Everton. I have read the Govenors, good book, doesn't glorify football violence just trys to explain it.

ATB

Mac

Everyteam has violence but we are the best fans :)

38736[/snapback]

The violence spoke in the books is usually equal to the praise given for our relentless support & steady numbers through thick and thin. We are also widely rated as some of the loudest fans around and Goodison is recognised as one of the most intimidating grounds in the football league.

The violence spoke in the books is usually equal to the praise given for our relentless support & steady numbers through thick and thin. We are also widely rated as some of the loudest fans around and Goodison is recognised as one of the most intimidating grounds in the football league.

38739[/snapback]

a while back in FHM frank lampard was asked which team he doesnt like playing against and he said Everton away beacuse of the crowd

ive heard him say about getting the game out of the way, and he respects the passion we show.

also ive seen a book from a united hooligan, had a chapter dedicated to Everton. said the once got together and did a heavy number of kopites. he was very complimentary in footballin terms, and in the fights. seems we have a bit of a reputation among other crowds

You would enjoy The Brick, can't remember his name, but he was a top boy in Boro's mob, very complimentary about Everton. I have read the Govenors, good book, doesn't glorify football violence just trys to explain it.

ATB

Mac

38729[/snapback]

Its written by Paul Debrick

didnt morinho say that 2,000 away Everton fans can out sing the other 38,000 chelski fans.

and he also said that Goodison is always a game he wants to get over with coz of the atmosphere

39220[/snapback]

Yeah think it was last season he said that remember it