Zoo

This guys answers :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. I think it shows we are genuine title contenders

2. Shit

3. We won't go down

4. Decent manager

5. 1st

6. 18th

7. Coleman, need an attacking right back. Baines, need a back up left back. No one else, waste of wages

8. Natural wide player

9. No Everton player worries me, maybe Barkley skying a shot into the Canton stand but that's about it. Kim, Campbell, Bellamy, Cornelius and Whittingham

10. 2-1 Cardiff

• 2 weeks later...

209px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

This week's Talking To the Enemy is somewhat watered down because of the lack of responses I was given to work with. After signing up with two Chelsea forums only one gave me permission to post (as the other had a rule which meant that an admin had to validate my account) and on that one I only received one reply. I can only apologise for the poor standard this week but I can only do what I can with the tools I am given.

Special thanks to Sidzeret from India who was the only Chelsea fan to respond:

Zoo: Hey there, I'm Zoo, an Evertonian in peace from ToffeeTalk.com and this year I've decided to run a feature that asks the opposing fans each week what they think of us and how they think the game will go. If you have a moment of your time it would be great if you could answer the following questions so that I can share your thoughts with our members.

1 - First of all, the most obvious one. What are you thoughts about Jose Mourinho coming back?

2 - How satisfied are you with your season so far?

3 - Romelu Lukaku has just signed for us on a season long loan deal, is this a good signing for us? What are your feelings on the matter?

3 - What are your thoughts on Roberto Martinez? Is he the man to take us forward?

4 - Where do you think you will finish this season?

5 - Where do you think we will finish this season?

7 - What score will it be on Saturday?

Thanks in advance to all who take part, I've got quite a soft spot for Chelsea so I wish you all the best with the rest of the season (apart from Saturday) and if you ever feel like popping onto an Evertonian board we welcome all away fans regardless of who they support!

Sidzeret:

1-Ecstatic to say the least. The attitude he brings to the side is amazing. IMO he can win the PL with just the players we loaned out.:-P

2-Lukaku is a master striker in the making. He adds a much needed finesse to the Evertonian strike force. Hope he becomes an immediate starter for the side. Deulafeu, Barkley and Lukaku can be very lethal up front and can make a good partnership. Kinda disappointed he wasn't staying with us though.

3- Martinez is probably one of the best young managers in the PL(Fuck U, AVB) and the way he managed Wigan in the FA Cup last year was excellent. That cup tie against Everton was a class apart. He made David Moyes look like....well, David Moyes.

Having worked with Wigan on such a low budget makes him perfect for the Everton job. He is definately the right man for the job and i can see a trophy coming.

4- I'm confident of finishing as top dogs after the initial matches. City may more valuable players, but having Mourinho in the dugout makes all he difference.

5- No.6 looks the likely pos after seeing Liv'pool play so well early on. Apart the top 4 and Tott'nm and Liverpool, i don't see anybody challenging you. With Martinez, Everton can do well in the FA Cup as well. A Chelsea- Everton final. Maybe?

6- Chelsea win 2-1. Mata and Luiz are likely starters and Willian could make his debut. Hard to bea that;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Due to my new found work commitments Talking To The Enemy is going to be a lot harder to do. I signed up with a few forums this week but I found the same problems that I had with the Chelsea boys. Most forums only allow topics to be started after 50 posts and some even ban newbie's from posting in any section other than the Introductions.

I've been reading the forums though and the general vibe is that they see this as a must-win game as most of their supporters believe that the next four games are simply un-winnable. They expect to be beaten as they consider Everton a bogey team and believe that this season their squad is under-performing. From reading the views of the West Ham fans I personally feel optimistic about winning this afternoon.

Edited by Zoo

Loving the articles Zoo. Hopefully you'll be able to keep them coming, even with your lack of time

Thanks, means a lot. I've been stuck in work a lot over the past few days, doing over-time left, right and centre. I've managed to get some free-time though and a Manchester City TTTE is in the pipe-line. Hopefully I'll have something to give you all before the weekend comes - stay tuned.

• 1 year later...