IGNORED

Adrian Durham

codders78

Sorry if I put this in the wrong section but what is with this guy. If your read his column in the Daily Fascist today it will make your blood boil.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2430335/David-Moyes-got-tactics-wrong-Manchester-derby--Adrian-Durham.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Moyes may have got away with it at Everton? Why? Because we are plucky, skint Everton who overlook tactical ineptitude, we can turn a blind eye to a failing tactical system?

Still asserting we will struggle this season because Baines cant bang in free kicks every week and Lukaku is on loan. Apparently there is no long term plan so we must be running round like headless chickens. I would say if Lukaku gets us the goals to grab top four the additional cash should help us secure a top notch striker - maybe not Lukaku (although Mourinho clearly doesn't rate him) but someone who could offer us what he might/could/does

I have him right on every single argument in that article to be honest. It's his job to be provacative, and yes onto lukaku he is a short term fix. We need to be more creative going forward and I believe that will come with more games. I have him wrong that we will have struggled before lukaku, but he clearly identied a goal scorer was the issue.

Onto Moyes, he is 110% correct. We allowed Moyes the comfort of making everyone believe that huff and puff was the only way to compete with the big boys - pen knives to gun fights my arse. Everton were equipped to have a go at these teams tactically and technically but Moyes wanted to sandbag and lower expectations. His small time mentality is being exposed.

Let's not get too upset that people view us the way moysie wanted them too in order to amplify his performance. He spent a good chunk of his tenure brain washing even his own fans that we weren't equipped to compete with the big clubs. What's his excuse now???