IGNORED

FIFA 14

Louis

I'm in the same Matt, I bought it today, played until 60minute mark of the first match and turned it off.

The loading mini-game is more fun than the game itself.

Goodison Park looks quite generic in game, and the cameras are on the wrong side of the pitch. I'm not impressed with it to be honest.

I have pre ordered it. I have got FIFA every year. I wasn't too impressed last year and probably didn't get my 40 quid worth out of playing it to be honest. I don't think I even got through one season on FIFA 13 even to the January window. Probably play fifa 14 tonight for a bit get bored and then play it now and again when bored but not very long. Might even buy PES this year to compare them both...

St. Lukes Church is in the game, it wasn't in the previews published on the official site.

Apparently there is a banner that says "In Moyes We Trust". Occasionally fans show a yellow scarf. :\

The nets are blue.

I'm embarking upon a player career with the Tranmere player Max Power. I only chose him because of the name.

I saw this advertised today in a retail store. They only want £40 for it. I haven't purchased any game merchandise for about eight years now but not everyone can afford these prices. Someone must be making a hell of a profit somewhere from all this.

Last soccer game I played was Pro Evolution 4, but wouldn't be interested in more recent releases.

St. Lukes Church is in the game, it wasn't in the previews published on the official site.

Apparently there is a banner that says "In Moyes We Trust". Occasionally fans show a yellow scarf. :\

The nets are blue.

I'm embarking upon a player career with the Tranmere player Max Power. I only chose him because of the name.

I can confirm the yellow scarves, it's only happened once though in 10 games so it's not a massive problem. There's nothing to do with Moyes in the stadium either.

I was impressed with the game at first. The new touch system and the shooting is a lot more realistic. Unfortunately the more I'm playing I'm realising the AI in the game is just horrible and ruins it a lot, like literally feels like it's been programmed by someone who had never watched a football game in their life (wouldn't surprise me)

I've just been toying over buying this game for 24.99 for pc.

I can get FIFA 13 for 7.99 from the same Simply Games store.

Is it any good, as I've not bothered with it before, and mainly played shooters, which use the WSAD keys and mouse etc. Is it the same keys and mouse for this game, or is it a silly console port with restricted keybinds?

i played 12 on pc and it was so different to the xbox version..far shitter..if that's still the case nowadays i wouldn't bother av..they don't seem to put much effort into the pc versions going off that year

Thanks m.

I'm not arsed about online play etc. I had a copy of PES 2008 and it needed a joystick really.

I figured because I'm a sucker for a bargain etc etc, but might give it a miss, as not short of games lol.