IGNORED

if I am wrong here I appologise

There was a gay guy here in Oz that played top grade Rugby League.

There was no way you could say he was effeminate ...and you wouldn't want to find yourself down a dark alley on the wrong side of him, if you know what I mean.

Don't know whether Torres is that way....but he is a cnut!

I don't think Goldilocks is a horse's hoof to be fair. He has a couple of kids so he has at least had sex twice with a woman. Chelsea fans will be asking themselves where all that agression last Saturday was hiding since he joined them. Have to say Vertongen has fallen in my estimation with that injury feigning act.

Crikey mate. You can't believe how much that answer put the creeps up me lol. :rofl:

I have a problem with that number and see it everywhere to a point where it becomes concerning like a warning etc. Weird. :blush:

Frustrated snooker player Avin?

Actually the number in HHGTTG (answer to the ultimate question etc....) is forty-two . Don't know where you got 147 from Oz :huh:.

Frustrated snooker player Avin?

Actually the number in HHGTTG (answer to the ultimate question etc....) is forty-two . Don't know where you got 147 from Oz :huh:.

A long time ago Mike. Couldn't see across the kitchen now though. It's been strange. Clock times, registrations, dates etc. It keeps popping up.

But honestly folks, I have ALWAYS thought Fenando Torres was a bit effeminate. That scratch to the face has reinforced my opinion.

Anyone else think the same?

Torres is one of those heterosexual types than can appear a little ambiguous with their business. Am always skeptical about grown men or professional soccer players having the need to wear hair bands, stud earrings and other questionable accessories when playing the game - Beckham would be a prime example (let's not mention the need to dress up in women's clothes), but what they do is their business. Not doing themselves any favors, but will fall short at making proper judgments.

You miss the days where the names of Tommy Smith, Dave MacKay, Billy Whitehurst etc, would just go out and play a mans game and get involved and risk a limb, not afraid to take a kick where it hurts, whereas today it appears there are a growing number of (how do I put this), "soft" types who scream for the first-aid kit at the slightest challenge or a grazed elbow. Soccer is no longer a 'mans' game, unfortunately.

Please accept my apology if you thought I was saying Torres was a homosexual. I wouldn't know and I wouldn't really care less. I was referring to his mannerisms and general demeanor of being very 'girly'. a pretty boy type.

That wasn't really the picture being painted and knew exactly what you were alluding to. Say it one more time, appreciate the concern you, or any others, may have with certain players today and how they go about their business or present themselves. Reading the above quote, it made me think of the Liverpool team of the mid 1990s, when they had their 'spice boy' image ?

Shame there's no real Harfords, or Jones, or aforementioned Smiths in the game anymore. Keane was another that was the epitome of tough, as was our own Andrew Gray, that weren't afraid to get in head first and risk all for the cause. Such a limitation of that in the game today.