IGNORED

Istanbul Conspiracy Theory

Ever since Hans Segers was found to be less than honest, the Shite have taken great delight in casting doubt on the validity of the result of the Wimbledon game that kept us up.

However in light of the fact that AC Milan have been found guilty of match fixing, does this now account in some way for the crazy ten minutes in Istanbul where supposedly one of the best defensive sides in Europe fell apart.

After all, the odds at half time on an AC Milan loss must have been relatively high and anyone wagering a few bob would have cleaned up. Food for thought.

Ever since Hans Segers was found to be less than honest, the Shite have taken great delight in casting doubt on the validity of the result of the Wimbledon game that kept us up.

However in light of the fact that AC Milan have been found guilty of match fixing, does this now account in some way for the crazy ten minutes in Istanbul where supposedly one of the best defensive sides in Europe fell apart.

After all, the odds at half time on an AC Milan loss must have been relatively high and anyone wagering a few bob would have cleaned up. Food for thought.

39367[/snapback]

:angry: wish it was true,that would make my day B)

Seriously good theory though, really made me think about it differently and like you say bookies would have made a killin from it!

39712[/snapback]

Mentioned this post to Tara earlier,

and I said

"if I had of known that I would have bet my left bollock on it"

she said

"all you would have won was a huge pile of left bollocks"

I made my excuses and left. <_<

ATB

Mac

Mentioned this post to Tara earlier,

and I said

"if I had of known that I would have bet my left bollock on it"

she said

"all you would have won was a huge pile of left bollocks"

I made my excuses and left.  <_<

ATB

Mac

39724[/snapback]

:D you could start a fertility clinic their mac ;):lol::lol:

39367[/snapback]

ahh yes but Bruce Grob-u-LARRR had the same result in the same trail least we not forget! :D