IGNORED

Celtic V Everton

celtic ultra

Fuckin explain it again then.

Why do Everton deserve to be slagged off by you all the time? The only reason you can have for constantly being negative is if you think we could be doing more to get out of the position we are in.

We all accept that we are way below par but we dont moan because we know it is gona be a long road to get out of the shit and we are moving along that road.

So explain your solution and while you are at it post a link to where you have explained before because i remember asking this question a hundred times without it being answered.

If your not going to justify what your saying i dont see why i should have to read your negative posts every time i log on. You are spoiling this forum for me and putting a downer on a season that hasnt even started yet.

41162[/snapback]

blankgoldyoa7.gifblankgoldyoa7.gifblankgoldyoa7.gifblankgoldyoa7.gifjerrygoldyzq4.gifjerrygoldyzq4.gif

spamlaseriy4.gif

--^Craccer C------^Goldy

Edited by GoldfishMemory

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craccer I would like to see an essay of 2,500 words explaining why Everton has had more of a sociological impact on the people of Merseyside than all the success of the RS, and this is to be delivered in the style of Byron in his less gay stage.

We will accept in this essay, a reason or two as to why Stan Boardman is a c*nt.

I am attempting to pour oil on troubled waters, the two of you are the opposite sides to the same coin, and we need both of you with views that clash.

ATB

Mac

Mac I have to disagree, yes we need negative aspects of our club spoken about, but thats all Craccer talks about, he fails to see the positives as if it pains him that they are there. The majority of us know that there are shit aspects of Everton Football Club that need sorting out, and they are, but its slow work and most of us know that thats how its got to be.

Mac I have to disagree, yes we need negative aspects of our club spoken about, but thats all Craccer talks about, he fails to see the positives as if it pains him that they are there. The majority of us know that there are shit aspects of Everton Football Club that need sorting out, and they are, but its slow work and most of us know that thats how its got to be.

41250[/snapback]

seriously, ive said what you've about taking time, so many times now wen all you over excited people are goign on about winning the league and mindless bollocks, i'm exaggerating, yes, but i'm not the one who can't read

secondly, who are you to tell me what i see and don't i see positives, doesn't mean i have to share every damn thought in my head with you does it, tell me, what am i seeing now mystic mark?

ffs, mac i appreciate what you have said, and trying to calm thigns in a way, it's a pity others can't let go of it themselves

seriously, ive said what you've about taking time, so many times now wen all you over excited people are goign on about winning the league and mindless bollocks, i'm exaggerating, yes, but i'm not the one who can't read

secondly, who are you to tell me what i see and don't i see positives, doesn't mean i have to share every damn thought in my head with you does it, tell me, what am i seeing now mystic mark?

ffs, mac i appreciate what you have said, and trying to calm thigns in a way, it's a pity others can't let go of it themselves

41270[/snapback]

Im sorry Craccer but I just cant be arsed to tell you.

I tried humour, it failed.

I tried reason, it failed.

This club we have all supported (for many years or a few years, it doesn't matter), has given us all great times and terrible times. Mark and Fishman I can see you just want out of Craccer less negativity.

I don't think he can do it, it's frog and scorpion time, it's in his nature.

I see my club from a distance away and wish I could be there more often, you lucky boys and girls who live near and don't have three kids to feed and dress, my hat is off to you, enjoy it while you can.

Please though folks, move on it's dull and it is going nowhere.

Has any one heard Pat has a tattoo on his 1%. :D

ATB

Mac