IGNORED

Celtic V Everton

celtic ultra

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My next door neighbough is Celtic, he is reading a lot into this game and saying how they are going to beat us.

I say "it must be nice for you to play a big team".

My life is gonna be crap if we lose, I don't mind losing, after all it's just a warm up game, but this lad has got his heart set on beating us and he is quite witty.

He's not even Scottish.

COYB

Mac

If it were only that easy mate, he supports, in order

Darlington

Barcodes

Celtic

and he has a top for each, freaks me out.

I once said to him "I've loved more than one woman in my life, but there has only ever been one club".

I don't think he understood. :blink:

ATB

Mac

Sorry to post on T's account, but I ca't be arsed to switch users.

First half is promising, Arteta moving well, and everything good going through him. AJ is looking really good, couple of nice moves from him, Howard a couple of decent stops and a good punch out.

BT on the other hand needs a little bit more fitness, what has he been doing in the off season. I know that fitness is what friendlies are for, but he should have a residual fitness, does not look sharp at all.

Overall, quite pleased, be even better with our NEW central defensive partnership.

ATB

Mac

A bit too negative Craccer. Remember Yobo, Hibbert, Van the man, Valente, didn't play Cahill(had 10 mins). We had chances. AJ some nice touches. Beattie still too slow and Naysmith, Carsley, and Kilbane not good enough.

I thought Buckley should have been given a longer run out. I think he could be a good signing!

Midfielder needed!

i dont think its negative, i didnt say were gettign relegated im saying we were shite, and the team we put out was pathetic and deserved beating

thats not negative we got outplayed, coz oru team wasnt godo enough, and ourmdifeild was nearly full strength none of them looked anythign great, but ill let arteta off because he's been ill

i dont think its negative, i didnt say were gettign relegated im saying we were shite, and the team we put out was pathetic and deserved beating

thats not negative we got outplayed, coz oru team wasnt godo enough, and ourmdifeild was nearly full strength none of them looked anythign great, but ill let arteta off because he's been ill

40743[/snapback]

I'm seriously starting to question if your even an Evertonian!

^ godo for you, but if u look at the team we put out i sat there and thought my god we're awful, and we got outplayed, i don't care how fa into the pre season we are, the team on paper, still isn't good enough, the midfield still isn't up to scratch, and beattie, he'll never be good for us

^ godo for you, but if u look at the team we put out i sat there and thought my god we're awful, and we got outplayed, i don't care how fa into the pre season we are, the team on paper, still isn't good enough, the midfield still isn't up to scratch, and beattie, he'll never be good for us

40749[/snapback]

If we are not up[ to scratch why are we playing in the premier league and improving?