IGNORED

Help fer gawds sake help

rubecula

Sorry Rubes, I don't have a peawack soup recipe (although peawack was an old nickname of mine :) ). Was going to open up an advise thread, but your title is much better. Hope you don't mind.

Is any TT member knowledgable about legislation and please can you help me?

Basically, I've rented a property without viewing. On the two advertisements for the property it was stated there was an over the bath shower and I was told that £2k was spent doing it up, but in reality there is not a shower and very little evidence of money being spent on the flat. The agency are refusing to make it right and I'm struggling what to do next as I can't afford a solicitor and have already been to Shelter who said there wasn't much they could do about the shower as it's not a necessity (although they did send a letter that helped get the basics up to scratch and advised a CCJ would be the final course of action). Would a CCJ be worthwhile for a case of this nature and is there any other route I could take?

45748031.jpg