IGNORED

Musical chairs at Fulham

true that. i thought rene might be able to get them just above by the end of the season, but now with this, i think they're destined to drop down. i hope we're able to get holtby in the summer.

:major overreaction alert: :major overreaction alert: :major overreaction alert: :major overreaction alert: :major overreaction alert: :major overreaction alert:

Guest blueboy122

Holtby all day.

Circus at Fulham at the moment!

Was very unlucky to lose the Liverpool game. They would have got a point but one of their defenders dropped a clamber to concede a penalty.

Meulensteen and Wilkins were caught on camera grinning towards the end of their woeful performance and subsequent FA Cup loss at home to Sheff Utd not long before they lost to last kick of the game. There's a pattern here... they then get a point at Old Trafford with a last minute goal then go on the lose two points at home to a last minute goal.

So, getting a point at Old Trafford counts for nothing when you're caught grinning from ear to ear just before your team get knocked out of the cup by lower league opposition and you then lose 2 vital points in the same circumstances. Net loss of 1 more point after 2 more games and a cup exit into the bargain.

Meulensteen is one cocky bastard who couldn't care less about Fulham and even blames everyone but himself by accusing Fulham of "hitting the panic button of emotion and fear" and then even says "but, hey ho"

"I knew the owners were freaking out a little bit that there was the possibility of the club going down." "The way forward that we have discussed with the club was about longevity and in this case it is clearly an act of fear." "I have not had a lot of time..." "I couldn't care less what they put in the statement, to be honest." are some additional quotes already from him.

Does he not realise how fortunate he might have been to be given the opportunity in the first place?

Edited by Cake