IGNORED

Who Impressed In The Celtic Game?

lescott looked pretty good as well. i reckon that with him and yobo at the back we should have a pretty firm defence.

anichebe was impressive. he's young and onlyon the fringes of the first team but he looks promising. its good to see some of the academy lads coming thru.

i just hope that vaughn gets over his knee repair. a promising youngster whose gonna need a lot of determination to get back to full fitness and into the side.

we had a few spells were we did take control and looked alright but lacked any sort of creativity,

what a brainless wanker!

41074[/snapback]

brainless wanker? says you, mr. can never make a decent post, how is that brainless, name 1 time we created a good opportunity as a team rather than an AJ turn, pre-season or not, dont even try adn deny we weren't creative, you're a fuckign joke

as for the post above me, lescott, made a coupel of hurried clearance but got better, i still think stubbs wil lstart the season and lescott will ease in, stubbs is more reliable, atleast for now

brainless wanker yourself, and btw you're font aswell as your persona is annoying as a motherfucker