IGNORED

Commercial Director Leaves

Dave Biggar... previous role was Sales Director at "Atlanta Dream" - 1 year he held that role for... got to be honest the club needs a proper restructure doing. I have absolutely zero faith that we will replace him with the right talent, corporately I don't like the noises that I hear coming out of the club, everything smacks of pure amateurish "jobs for boys" - don't rock my world and I wont rock yours.

First person to look at for me is Elstone - the way Alan Myers left the club after sorting out the badge fiasco and basically reigniting the right relations between fans and the club stunk and clearly there was something more to it.

Some fans will look at reducing debt and increased TV money etc etc - commercially and professionally we have been left standing for years. The club that did the first overseas tour, first matchday programme etc etc - we now are lucky to be able to copy the initiatives that other clubs do.

We are quite good at getting Non Disclosure Agreements nailed though.

This was the Liverpool fan if I remember correctly.

Apparently it's to do with the corporate restructuring of the club, Biggar didn't agree with it and resigned.

Those who like to stick the knife in on twitter have also said that former club shop employees have gone to tribunal about their dismissal/redundancy (part of Kitbag deal) - it could be nonsense.