IGNORED

Why Does The Derby Mean So Much?

Of course i would.

Its not only about the money is it? Actually, i didnt mind the Chelsea team under Ranieri.

Majority of the fans dislike Chelsea. Fact. Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd obviously dislike them to a greater extent, which is natural, but i know a couple of leeds fans, a norwich fan, a palace fan, and all of them hate chelsea.

Dont forget, they were a week away from going in administration. Smart business from Abramovich to buy them (a champions league club, then) on the cheap.

Is it because of the excess money they've got------YES

IS it only because of the excess money they've got--NO

Thats my point.

Um..i think ill stop here before the mods ban me for driving the thread off topic! :unsure:

Edited by xavier

Of course i would.

Its not only about the money is it? Actually, i didnt mind the Chelsea team under Ranieri.

Majority of the fans dislike Chelsea. Fact. Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd obviously dislike them to a greater extent, which is natural, but i know a couple of leeds fans, a norwich fan, a palace fan, and all of them hate chelsea.

Is it because of the excess money they've got------YES

IS it only because of the excess money they've got--NO

Thats my point.

Um..i think ill stop here before the mods ban me for driving the thread off topic! :unsure:

41492[/snapback]

I wonder why, because they won nothing. im a fan of Chelsea and Mourinho, yes he does act like a tosser sometimes but i still like him.

I dont think you have to be a scouser to appriciate the Mersyside derby, I mean I'm not a scouser and I love the derby. I get a buzz every derby day cos i allways hope we sneak a win. Although I'm not invloved in the city rivalry I can still appriciate it. As far as I'm concerned I hate the RS and so derby day gives us chance to shut them up!

^ i udnerstand where you're coming from, nothing like a derby though when ya have grown up in the city ... the good old dayswen there woudl be fights in the school yard or something because of Everton liverpool banter, i remember havign a fight with some1 once after a derby, good times

How I envy you lol. Quite a few of my mates are RS fans so for me i suppose its just rivalry amongst mates, Carsleys derby was one of the best moments as an Everton fan for me. I got to go into work and just ask them bout the score. Hardly any RS shirts round college for a week aswell!!!