IGNORED

Charity Auction - Signed Everton Ball

Hi everybody.

I hope you don't mind the post. I am fundraising for Kidney Research via Random Acts of Kidney.(www.randomactsofkidney.co.uk) Your great club has donated a signed football which i am auctioning off. Should you wish to make a bid please do make a bid via here. I am also posting in facebook and twitter so will update if a higher bid comes in.

The winning bid will be payable via https://www.justgiving.com/randomactsofkidney/

Thanks for your post and apologies if this is not in the correct area of the forum.

Good luck for the season.

Seanpost-16210-0-35798900-1416757280_thumb.jpgpost-16210-0-23488900-1416757281_thumb.jpgpost-16210-0-25170000-1416757282_thumb.jpg

This has now reached £110 (Via an Everton group on Facebook)

What a club. Everton where the first football club to donate something to the cause. (Only a handful of those approached did) And the generosity has been amazing.

Thank you.

Just to make everyone aware, I'm in Kenya at the minute and emailed Everton in the community enquiring about surplus kit the could possibly send out for the local orphans here. They did so, sending several pairs of shorts, training shirts and tracksuit tops. Great football club. Will make these new toffee's very happy for Xmas!