IGNORED

half season tickets

redstarrob

does anyone know why seats are available for home games but don't appear on the stadium plan for season tickets ???

Two home league games currently on sale (City/West Brom); possible that seats are available for one match but sold for another so consequently not available for season tickets?

That's the only explanation I can think of.

a mate is getting a ticket for west brom, 6 rows back in family enclosure, anyone know what the atmosphere and view is like

Sat there once many moons ago I was in the second row. The view was terrible for me. It was back when the players used to warm up running towards the park end instead of the Gwladys

I prefer behind the goal myself, lower street and broomloan front at ibrox

Tbh 6 rows back the view should be ok. I can just remember being eye level with the pitch and able to see nothing on the opposite side.

I actually had the impression that the pitch wasn't flat.

Edited by MC11

Tbh 6 rows back the view should be ok. I can just remember being eye level with the pitch and able to see nothing on the opposite side.

I actually had the impression that the pitch wasn't flat.

It used to have a slope each side which peaked in the middle. Sat there years ago for the Umbro tournament when Chelsea, Newcastle and Ajax came - Shearer crocked himself for the season I seem to remember.

a mate is getting a ticket for west brom, 6 rows back in family enclosure, anyone know what the atmosphere and view is like

Family enclosure runs the whole length of the main stand so it'd difficult to say without knowing which block he's in. Won't be central (4,5&6) because they only have five rows but 3 and 7 will be pretty good, 2 and 8 a bit less so. Having said that I sat in block 9, right in the corner on one occasion and the atmosphere was superb (helped by a 4-1 win with three of the goals at our end and the players all coming to our corner to celebrate every time.)

I've sat in probably every arse end restricted view corner of the place and loved it every time :).