IGNORED

Home form

nogs

Martinez has had this to say after today's capitulation against a very average Swansea side:

"at the moment we are not enjoying playing at home. Our away performances have been much more impressive.

The question now is whether Martinez will do the necessary to repair the atmosphere at home. The crowd has every right to be on the players' backs for being overly complacent/cavalier, we've seen both at Goodison this season. If he wants to shut up the boo boys and turn Goodison back into a fortress, he is going to have to swallow his pride and tell his players to return to first principles at the back. Surely he sees he can't just keep on in the same vein when he knows his players are feeling uncomfortable?

Probably don't need a separate thread to be honest. About 3 or 4 covering a broader range of I'm honest.

But in short I'm looking at players, not just Martinez.

Unless something awful is being said to the likes of stones and howard then what the fuck is it with them creating a divide between fans?

Howard should know exactly what is needed to get the Goodison crowd onside - 100 per cent commitment and effort. He and the likes of Baines, Jags, Pienaar, Osman, Coleman should be getting into Stones, Lukaku, Barkley, Geri and the rest telling them what the home fans expect. They were part of a team that got he crowd on their side rather than on their backs, just through having the right attitude, they know what a special place Goodison is when fans and team are on the same wavelength. Why isn't that being passed on to the new crop?

Probably don't need a separate thread to be honest. About 3 or 4 covering a broader range of I'm honest.

But in short I'm looking at players, not just Martinez.

Unless something awful is being said to the likes of stones and howard then what the fuck is it with them creating a divide between fans?

Completely agree.