IGNORED

Manager To Be Sacked First

That defeat was humiliating, at home as well wasnt it? Gibson isn't impetuous to sack him before Xmas, he kept Robbo when they went down, but 4-0 is taking the piss.

47599[/snapback]

Yeah all the Pompey boys down here are loving it and looking at there next 3 matches I can see them doing well:

Wigan Home

Charlton Away

Bolton Home

Wouldn't mine playing any of those teams at the mo.

Edited by Mr Toad

cant see southgate getting the sack soon, hes only just started and has pulled off a good win agaisnt the chumpions and has just signed 3 players 2 of which are decent players

EDIT: im sticking with coleman

Edited by Everton Lad

Southgate smacks of disaster, but coleman's been on the cards for a while so i'll go for him.

48370[/snapback]

glen roeder. i dont think his transfers make much sense, and i think he'll be made to pay if they dont get the results.

hard luck really, owens been out practically since the day he was bought.

glen roeder. i dont think his transfers make much sense, and i  think he'll be made to pay if they dont get the results.

hard luck really, owens been out practically since the day he was bought.

48976[/snapback]

That will teach him for not signing for the greatesst club in the land then wont it :D

Edited by Romey 1878

♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  he's on his way to sunny spain,

♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  bye bye, benitez!  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪

49577[/snapback]

benitez is doing ok in this chart.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/et/managers?s...month=9&cc=4716

but ian dowie and martin jol are not doing quite so well! as are neil warnock and mark hughes.

• 2 weeks later...
It's a hard one this, if only surpluss was still in a job, it would be easy then....

Coleman is a possiblity, don't see any of the new teams getting rid, no point really.

Don't see Harry losing his to be honest, old saggy face is still building so I think he will be given time.

Jewell is admired by the chairman and supporters alike, I don't see it meself.

Roeder is always a possiblity whilst Freddy Shepeard is chairman at Newcastle. If there not in the top 6 after half the games played I can see him going.

I can see Big Sam walking out to be honest, he doesnt look to have the same enthiusasm with his wheelings and dealings.

Roeder or Sam for me.

45254[/snapback]

I don't think big Sam will walk out on Bolton cos they have been all his football life.

He might have done if he was offered the England job.

Any way Coleman or Roeder.

♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  he's on his way to sunny spain,

♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  bye bye, benitez!  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪  ♪

49577[/snapback]

After this latest shambolic defeat at Bolton I think Rafa Beneathus must start getting his act together. :P

Edited by BLUEWOLF

I love it when a Photo shop last's the Ages.

Proudly ( Pat loves a rehash) Presenting the re introduction of a fave pers effort...Simply titled >>>>>>

..............................................." The Rally "..................................................................

lfcklanrallylj1.jpg

Also avail in 1024 x 768

I love it when a Photo shop last's the Ages.

Proudly ( Pat loves a rehash) Presenting the re introduction of  a fave pers effort...Simply titled >>>>>>

..............................................." The Rally "..................................................................

lfcklanrallylj1.jpg

Also avail in 1024 x 768

52478[/snapback]

Quality as usual mate hahahahahaha :lol: