IGNORED

Manager To Be Sacked First

Coleman seems to be the obvious choice.

But the media is thinking that Moyes and Southgate along with maybe Jewell could go this season as well.

What do you lot think?

I cant see Jewell being sacked this season. The same goes for Southgate, they'll be given time to prove themselves.

Coleman will go first methinks. Not too complicated.

It's a hard one this, if only surpluss was still in a job, it would be easy then....

Coleman is a possiblity, don't see any of the new teams getting rid, no point really.

Don't see Harry losing his to be honest, old saggy face is still building so I think he will be given time.

Jewell is admired by the chairman and supporters alike, I don't see it meself.

Roeder is always a possiblity whilst Freddy Shepeard is chairman at Newcastle. If there not in the top 6 after half the games played I can see him going.

I can see Big Sam walking out to be honest, he doesnt look to have the same enthiusasm with his wheelings and dealings.

Roeder or Sam for me.

Coleman seems to be the obvious choice.

But the media is thinking that Moyes and Southgate along with maybe Jewell could go this season as well.

What do you lot think?

I cant see Jewell being sacked this season. The same goes for Southgate, they'll be given time to prove themselves.

Coleman will go first methinks. Not too complicated.

45235[/snapback]

I dont think Gibson and Kenwright will be sacking anyone this season or the season after. I'd go with Roeder or Pearce.

Edited by Bluetrip

Think either Roeder or Coleman will be first to go, can't see Fulham having a good season and with one or two injuries Newcastle could be in trouble as well as not really having a quality striker. Might be wrong but seems they haven't replaced Shearer or brought someone in to cover Owens injury. Fans will get on Roeders back early to if results aren't their so has to be a favourite.

Think either Roeder or Coleman will be first to go, can't see Fulham having a good season and with one or two injuries Newcastle could be in trouble as well as not really having a quality striker. Might be wrong but seems they haven't replaced Shearer or brought someone in to cover Owens injury. Fans will get on Roeders back early to if results aren't their so has to be a favourite.

45770[/snapback]

:lol: fergie benitez roeder

roeder fo shizzle ma nizzle will be the first to get sacked...

and i just realised keegan is not the manager of man city anymore...

45923[/snapback]

Keegan couldn't manage to find his arsehole with both hands and a map, let alone a football club.

ATB

Mac