IGNORED

Moyes Takes Legal Action Against Rooney

Cloud

Im glad Moyes is suing him, and is also considering suing the paper who serialised his book with the title ' Moyes forced me out ' . Nice one Moyesy.

48281[/snapback]

:lol: think rooney is getting a bit above himself and needs knocking down a peg or two ;) hope moysie makes this runt squirm all over the tabloids :D

FURIOUS David Moyes is taking legal action against Manchester United and England star Wayne Rooney's scathing criticism and accusations in his book.

Everton chief Moyes's lawyers, London-based Max Bitel Greene, have been in official contact with a newspaper after Rooney's remarks in his autobiography 'My Life So Far' were serialised.

Rooney claimed that his relationship with Moyes had forced him out of Goodison two years ago - and into joining any club. He also accused the manager of being jealous of the attention he was receiving.

The former Everton ace also alleged there had been a row over confidential information that he accused the boss of leaking to the local press.

Moyes has said nothing about the row but legal letters have landed on desks, seeking an apology and correction of Rooney's comments.

But the Everton manager does not want fans of the club to think he was behind Rooney's departure - one of the most controversial moves in English football history.

Moyes is taking the action on his own but I understand that there has been no legal letter to the book publishers - so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what Moyes thinks we know that he wasnt the fault of his departure.

God damn Ronney i F*cking hate his guts, Cant Wait for him to come to Goodison Park.

46428[/snapback]

I agree with Moyesy

Whoever is at fault, publisher, ghost writer or Rooney, there needs to be an element of truth from the injured party.

If Moyes did force Rooney, out admit it......

Rooney, if you f*cked up and were blinded by older, smarter people, admit it....

Daily Mail, go f*ck yourself..............

In my humble opinion, someone has chosen to pick on a young manager who thought he was doing the best by his young starlet, and he got bitten. This is going to be settled out of court, for the simple reason everyone is shifting the blame and lawyers are the only ones who will come out of this with any profit.

ATB

Mac

Whoever is at fault, publisher, ghost writer or Rooney, there needs to be an element of truth from the injured party.

If Moyes did force Rooney, out admit it......

Rooney, if you f*cked up and were blinded by older, smarter people, admit it....

Daily Mail, go f*ck yourself..............

In my humble opinion, someone has chosen to pick on a young manager who thought he was doing the best by his young starlet, and he got bitten. This is going to be settled out of court, for the simple reason everyone is shifting the blame and lawyers are the only ones who will come out of this with any profit.

ATB

Mac

48418[/snapback]

Hold on Your Humble? :huh: My Toffeetalk world has gone upside down! :o:unsure:

Agree thought Daily Mail DIE! And take the Telegraph With you! And WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL APRIL TO LET UGLY JUG EARED TW@ i mean UGLY FAT HEAD TW@ Know how we feel

which is

Rather Disturbed! ^_^

Edited by Randomness