IGNORED

Personalities

Matt

It's very interesting when you get a load of people in the same room who you work with and do the Myers Briggs test. 

You can group the people you struggle to work with quite quickly and the  ones you do enjoy working with. 

I hate micro managers.... to a degree I need the safety net of the organisational skills but generally they stifle my problem solving and creative flair.... they do my nut in. 

This type of test probably carries weight in a football environment.

I had the benefit of listening to prof Damien Hughes.... he's worked with a few football managers and some of the stuff he comes out with is really interesting.  He had a fair bit to say on moyes time at man United in an article I read about him. Stuff like banning oven chips, removing existing staff, micromanaging from the get go. 

Football management is one of the most difficult leadership roles to get right.  You can be flying one minute then..... the next thing after you get your teeth whitened, lose weight, leave your wife for a younger model employed by the club and the players lose respect for you.  Then it's downhill.