IGNORED

U.s.a International Striker

American striker Josh Wolff is reportedly a £600,000 target for Everton boss David Moyes

The 28-year-old currently plays for Kansas City Wizards in his homeland and was in action for his country against Scotland at the weekend, scoring the USA goal in a 1-1 draw.

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagen...p?newsid=146493

Good Call Scouse & repalces Pace with pace @ a Fraction of the cost.

Marcus is going to be peripheral at best & more if another Striker or so come in.

Still really hope we get Rk as well just have a eeerie gut feeling he doesnt want to come & will be the happiest fella around 2 be proved otherwise..l

Thier's been much good mail that say's he's coming.we publicly no of Moyes interest ...The world.has 4 a while..so again..here's hoping!!!

Robbie isnt getting many kicks, let's hope Shepard ties Sourpousses purse strings... :D

He & Beattie as every one im sure has @ some time or moslty would agree they would be an ideal partenrship.

just says he's training with us - apparently a few US players are training with premiership clubs cos of the way the MLS season plays out (so to keep fitness they're training England)

if that makes sense.... :D

i've read that we aren't planning a 'swoop' but i think Moyes must be keen to invite him to train with us. I don't see him inviting Alexi Lalas along.

i've read that we aren't planning a 'swoop' but i think Moyes must be keen to invite him to train with us. I don't see him inviting Alexi Lalas along.

Alexi Lalas.....sadly missed! :D

i remember on Gazetta Football Italia they always used to interview him and he'd end it by playing a song on his guitar....

great beard too.... :D