IGNORED

John Paul Kissock

Louis

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have had loads of England captains recently... Scumacher, Brown, Clarke - not one made the grade. Clarke played a few games but was moved on to Blackpool, Brown was released (later signed for Bristol City) and Schumacher signed for Bradford after a breif encounter with Carlisle I think.

Let's hope Kissock breaks the tradition.

• 2 months later...

Jackelz isn't lying.. Dominic King of the echo has made comparisons to Messi..

HIGHLY-RATED youngster John Paul Kissock has signed his first professional contract with Everton.

The 17-year-old, who will be in action this evening when the Blues begin their quest to win the FA Youth Cup for a fourth time at Macclesfield, is a regular for the Academy's under-18 side andhas also played for the reserves.

Bearing more than a striking resemblance to Barcelona's Lionel Messi, the pint-sized Kissock has put pen-to-paper on deal that will keep him at Goodison Park until 2009 and is looking forward to continuing his football education at his first love.

"I am delighted to sign, I've always wanted to be at Everton and to be here is amazing ," said Kissock.

"I feel I have been progressing well, and I am focused on moving forward."

ive seen all in about 25mins of sub appearances, hes played mostly for the academy this season as the reserve games have been few and far between with the new set up.

ive not seen constant good performances, but flashes of what he can do, first touch, dribbling, tricks, nice little passes

i think he'll make an appearance before the end of the season, but when the lad has filled out (he is little) we'll have a real talent on our hands