IGNORED

Msn Help

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

hello guys i was just wondering if any of you lot cud help wit my msn.i cant log into it now and every time i try it says that there is a firewall blocking it.and i have taken the firewall off but it still doesnt let me log in.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS

Guest blueboy122
Go to your Control panel, on to add and remove, and remove the fooka, you can download the updated MSN, for nowt.

remove wat mate the firewall or the msn

thanx

remove MSN, Then put MSN in your search bar and you get lots of offers for free downloads, get MSN 7 if you can its the latest and best, other than that go to www.freedownloads.com and see if its there.

EDIT for a PS.......There's now a MSN 7.5 which is even better, took me about 3 mins to download the exe and install.

It might be the settings on your old MSN thats messing you about.

Edited by Licker

I talk to my bro in Perth Australia, on Msn we can type to each other, but we just plug our head sets in and have a chat like he's in the next room.

Anybody wants a chat with MSN let me know. get half a dozen of us on and we could have a good old Chinwag, Put the world to rights.

Never used live messenger, but its probs a similar thing is it.

Edited by Licker