IGNORED

I'm Disappointed.

Bill

Whats happened to the Arcade.?? since the re-vamp all the scores have gone haywire, its showing people as champions even tho they havent got the highest scores.

Plus the only Golf game that worked has gone missing, and i was 3.000 short of getting 150.000, which would have been a hell of a score to beat, and was one of the games i enjoyed playing. The two golf games that are left, have never worked and still dont. :blink::blink:

Licker. (sad and upset) :(

Edited by Licker

I couldnt get in when i came back, everything had been changed while i was away.

Password is accepted, but then it returns to say you need a password to enter, keeps returning the same message. NO settings have been altered on my PC so it must have something to do with changing the FORUM.

Things have to be sorted, also when i go into the Arcade my norton security keeps picking up virus threats,

and i still cant open ""options"" on the forum header, so i can't make all posts as read.

Must admit it looks much prettier, But (sorry Louis) if its not working properly it should be looked at.

Edited by Licker

Things have to be sorted, also when i go into the Arcade my norton security keeps picking up virus threats,

and i still cant open ""options"" on the forum header, so i can't make all posts as read.

Still having the same problem with the forum headers myself licker , only way i can get in on off topic , general or Everton discussion from the forum header is to be logged out and then if i want to reply to any posts i have to access the post then log in , pain in the ar5e though cos have to log out to get back into the main forum again .

Only seems to be my computer though cos it worked fine on my brothers .

P.S. everytime i try to shut my norton down to see if that works ( as suggested ) my computer starts getting attacked by people trying to access it which is a bit scary ( after that last spyware incident ) . :blink:

No dont do that, if you have to turn your security off to gain access, there is something wrong with the forum set-up.

As i said ......before i went on hols everything was running fine, for 3 years ive never had any probs, came back off hols, the forum has been re-vamped, and a whole host of members are having probs of one sort or another. My PC has not been altered in any way so it must be down to the forum change.

Louis is looking into it so we will have to put up with it until he comes up with a solution, and hopefully sorts it out.