IGNORED

Mr Brian carr

On 17/08/2021 at 19:43, TheBigman1980 said:

Hi looking to take my boy to Finch Farm to get his football signed ( wait outside by barrier until players enter or leave ) what time would be best to catch them thanks 

Unsure, I've stood at the FF entrance to take some photos but never really thought about seeing players in or out, only time/place we've got signatures is on matchday when players arrived. I'd guess if you get there around 8.30 you'd be ahead of everyone (can't imagine they start any earlier) so you might be alright with a bit of patience, others maybe know more.

4 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Unsure, I've stood at the FF entrance to take some photos but never really thought about seeing players in or out, only time/place we've got signatures is on matchday when players arrived. I'd guess if you get there around 8.30 you'd be ahead of everyone (can't imagine they start any earlier) so you might be alright with a bit of patience, others maybe know more.

Ah thanks very much mate 👍🏻⚽⚽

22 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Good place is wait at Goodson for about an hour after the match. The players start coming out and usually all sign for you.

Had my lad get pics with Cahil, Tim Howard, and err Jo! Among others like Rodwell ect.

Done that a few times and met a few players, great and easy way to meet them. You can also meet a few of the commentators as that's where Sky/BT park all their equipment lorries.

It's closed now though, as the away team use the Park End car park as a changing room.