IGNORED

Creative Zen Vision M 30gb

Romey 1878

Nope, I have a £15 jobbie from amazon becasue i always break them so its not worth going all flashy

But, ive heard a lot of people buzzing about them saying their better than ipods by far, in fact the ipods gotta a bad rep, style over content

Where did you get it from Mark, use to have a Ipod Mini when they first came out but it didnt have enough memmory for the amount of songs I want, thinking of getting a proper Ipod but for that price I might check that one out.

Where did you get it from Mark, use to have a Ipod Mini when they first came out but it didnt have enough memmory for the amount of songs I want, thinking of getting a proper Ipod but for that price I might check that one out.

I have an old ZEN 30GB that is a bit of a brick had it for about 3-4 years it has broken twice in that time but I do kick it around a bit. Creative customer support is really good first time I returned it, it was under guarantee 2nd time it wasn't and they still fixed it free and pretty quickly too even sent me a whole new box so I have 2 of all the accessories that came with it.

Cant cooment on the mp3 thingy....But have dealt with Creative ebfore regarding a faulty high end sound card.

The service was great, they bent over back wards to 1st trouble shoot & then promptly replaced the faulty card.

Unlike other operators in the IT game about the traps. creative's service was magic.