IGNORED

Everton V Luton

Zed

I was in the main stand, great seats half way between the gwladys and the half way line and about 20 rows back

I might try and uplaod a few photos I took of the ground later if I can

Did you see our little group at the back of the Gwladys trying to drag the rest of the boring bastards off their arses to make some noise? All the noise in the seccond half came from about 30 lads who all drink together downstairs at half time.

Took me right back to the early 90's when I got my first season ticket :D

I seen them Goldy, I was sittin in my right near my season ticket seat, some pissed lad in front shouted ' GET BACK TO YORKSHIRE' everyone was pissing themselves :lol:

Great atmosphere which was a change, cept for the chant of 'theres only one bill kenwright' *shudder*

Quality from the boys last night, Mikky was superb as was Tim, Davies as well had a great game. on another night it could have been 5 or 6, Johnson should have probably scored but no ones perfect :D

Mcfly played well once he got his goal and linked up well with Beattie near the end.

Roll on another home tie :D

(Oh and what a good goal by Big Vic!)

I seen them Goldy, I was sittin in my right near my season ticket seat, some pissed lad in front shouted ' GET BACK TO YORKSHIRE' everyone was pissing themselves :lol:

Great atmosphere which was a change, cept for the chant of 'theres only one bill kenwright' *shudder*

Quality from the boys last night, Mikky was superb as was Tim, Davies as well had a great game. on another night it could have been 5 or 6, Johnson should have probably scored but no ones perfect :D

Mcfly played well once he got his goal and linked up well with Beattie near the end.

Roll on another home tie :D

(Oh and what a good goal by Big Vic!)

I was sat in my season ticket seat mate and that lad was 2 rows down and about 4 seats to the left of me, your season ticket must be close to mine.

I moved to where the action was seccond half and I'll add the Kenwright chant was the only thing to shut me up all night! :blink:

I was sat in my season ticket seat mate and that lad was 2 rows down and about 4 seats to the left of me, your season ticket must be close to mine.

I moved to where the action was seccond half and I'll add the Kenwright chant was the only thing to shut me up all night! :blink:

Yeh same here, I turned round and just shook me head.

That lad was off his head, I must have been on the same row as you that match then :lol: CC?

My season ticket is row V usually so not right near but if you went down in a straight line I would be a few seats away from my seat, I could see the toerag sitting in my seat!! :lol:

I was going to move into that little crowd but to be honest I was comfy :D

Edited by Ian

Yeh same here, I turned round and just shook me head.

That lad was off his head, I must have been on the same row as you that match then :lol: CC?

My season ticket is row V usually so not right near but if you went down in a straight line I would be a few seats away from my seat, I could see the toerag sitting in my seat!! :lol:

I was going to move into that little crowd but to be honest I was comfy :D

You missed out mate believe me :D:D

Odd couple of comments on this thread. It's not the ticket prices which prevents me from attending church as much as I should, but the £40.00 in juice to get there and back, and all the added extra's like food, parking.

Roll on Darlo in the 3rd round of the FA Cup.

ATB

Mac