IGNORED

Vdm

Ian

I don't think we will ever come to a conclusion on this because of age and experience of previous Everton teams.

"The pups" have every right to get excited, because Everton are not known for fielding flair players and when they have someone to shout about, let them.

It has never happened to them in the way we have witnessed real success for us "owl arses".

I do love the passion involved and the younger members of the forum must realise we oldies are used to better.

Personally, I think he is a liability and a c*nt, a drain on overstretched resources. That is a personal view and in no way is a slur on any personal problems he may have.

Diplomatically

Mac

You Sir get the Fozzie post of the day!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foz its not the fact that we are young and have not seen success

foz its the fact that we have seen it bad and can finally see some light at the end of tunnel and i know you might not know what we mean when we say where optomistic but we are seeing a better return over the last couple seasons than we have in a long time so we are still optomistic unlike some old farts lol only joking

but we are more willing to have more faith in DM's decisions if he has seen something in vdm he can get hold of then i have faith in him

Edited by john_webby

I don't think we will ever come to a conclusion on this because of age and experience of previous Everton teams.

Think we will...one way or another. Just not yet. I love good wingers (used to be one myself..though perhaps not a good one). Think VDM is a good winger under all the baggage...time will tell.

If he could only do that now. A glittering career thrown down the pan, what an Arsehole. :(

But at the same time if he could do that now, he wouldnt be here. B)

Nod in agreement..said it many times hes a waster and should stop drianing our wages kitty for doing fuckall

so thats what he looks like on the pitch then :P jesus, when the guy gets going hes like the white ronaldinho which is why i was amazed when we signed him, his acceleration is unreal, either that or the video was sped up!think he needs a haircut as well, he looks in better shape without the chesney hawkes look