IGNORED

Back Full Time Now

aaron

i didnt have the internet thats what was wrong lol, ive only been able to get online when ive been in college/cousins house since i moved house but ive got the internet in mine now :D btw do you have to pay for xbox live or can you just plug the ether (spelling) cable in and play?

£40 a year Everton lad for a subscription, you just buy it from a games shop,and put a code in your xbox from the card you get,youll also have to have your xbox connected to either a modem or a computer that has one and internet access, or should you have a wireless network, one of the wireless adapters for £50, ive got one and thinking about it its a completet bargain, hope that helps :D

£40 a year Everton lad for a subscription, you just buy it from a games shop,and put a code in your xbox from the card you get,youll also have to have your xbox connected to either a modem or a computer that has one and internet access, or should you have a wireless network, one of the wireless adapters for £50, ive got one and thinking about it its a completet bargain, hope that helps :D

yes that does help, thank you for that, i shall go to gamestation and buy what must be bought!

Im not allowed... parents have put an embargo on my gaming purchases until after christmas.

I have Gears of War, GRAW and the new Splinter Cell incoming..

I've actually got a few games already.. just dont bother

PGR 3

Perfect Dark

Farcry

Table Tennis

The Outfit

Amped 3

PES 6

X-Men Movie

Kameo

See?

Apparently Game are offering a feeble £10 for Tiger Woods 07 if you decide to sell it, disgusting isn't it?

Nice one Louis, some of us have to rely on the Arcade for our games, but it seems to have been forgotten.

Tried 28 of the games over the past weeks and Tetris IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS, there's still a tournament that wont be finished cos Marvins ten pin bowling is another that doest work. I know i go on about it but if its not going to be fixed, might as well remove it completely. :(