IGNORED

Football Manager 07

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

the last one on the pc had most of the academy team in it.

i got if for PSP yesterday, its quite good. its limited but good.

you can only have a squad of 36, doesnt have hughes but has boyle molenuex, phelan ,JP, Hoogerwoof (spelling), victor caughan spencer. no squad numbers either, pretty decent for a handheld game

recommend it to anyone with a PSP

i got last seasons football manager for psp and i thought it was terrible, it was hard to navigate and loading on it i thought took the piss. but im thinking of getting this seasons one after the january transfer window, as the game SHOULD be updated to the latest transfers plus it should be a bit cheaper =]

i read reviews about last years one, almost put me off. but i went ahead and got it, today ive read reviews about it and there all pretty good.

not happy at the moment, City turned bout £7.5m for Barton, but let Villa loan him for the season and turned me down, wankers!

few must have buys:

sherman cardenas

pocognoli

renato

nsue

monnet-paquet

saivet

cerrajero

vanden borre

omar esparza is good aswell

oscar ustari

recently for PSG, i've got some people who are playing class but only had them the once, but denneboom is awesome ... lightening quick, good finisher, fantastic flair and off the ball. young italian volpato is also good. and justin hoyte is a quality addition to any side.

haha i am indeed ... i won the prem in my first Everton season ... im that good =D

i always buy loadsa like 17, 18 year olds... theres so many more than i havent lsited but just cant remember ... cardenas though if you can get a permit, he will get to be as good as lampard and only costs like 250k

haha i am indeed ... i won the prem in my first Everton season ... im that good =D

i always buy loadsa like 17, 18 year olds... theres so many more than i havent lsited but just cant remember ... cardenas though if you can get a permit, he will get to be as good as lampard and only costs like 250k

i had cardenas on 2006, he was awesome! but i had freddie Adu, so he didnt get a look in!

quick tip, try to buy Adu straight away! all the big teams wiull try to buy him too. Barca, Real, Inter, AC, United.]

just offer him alot more money than what he asks for. play him alot, his value shoots through the roof!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played stand alone footy manager games for years.

you can play Champ Man online though. obviusly a lot more basic on the tactics side,

and it has a some faults you have to live with, but playing against up to 150 real managers

in some of the worlds makes up for it, and makes it a real challenge.

it's subscription based, but there is a trial version you can play for a couple of weeks at a time.

http://uk.cm-online.com/main/authentication/viewLogin

Have to share this with those interested. Am playing FM2007, and in my third season. Have yet to win the Premiership with Everton, but have won FA cup twice.

So, like we're playing Porto in the CL at home and for some reason Nuno Valente keeps taking long shots at goal. Then from an Arteta corner, he scores! Then he lobs the keeper from 105 yards. Then in the second half, he scores a hat-trick from another Arteta corner. Yet he still keeps trying long shots and sure enough, scores from 100 yards. 4 goals in the CL against Porto!? He's worth 85k and I've been trying to sell him off for two seasons, and he was only in the side 'cos Yobo was playing an international... what the!?

• 2 weeks later...