IGNORED

Embarrasing Piccies

Mac

Nice efforts...Not Quite as embarrasing as this attached 1, well maybe Mac's is........ ;)

Aint Hindsight wonderous ...AS 12 mnths on, receeding & feeling older I wish I hadnt cut me fuking hair off.

Have gonr from Ugly but interesting to welll just damned Bull dog ugluy..!!!

Not to mention there's no hope in hell of that mane ever sprouting back have lost an inch of forehead shag since chooping of the lox...!!!

patbb4afterwo7.jpg

Funkin attachement spat it - oh well - slap here

patvbdayqg2gj2.jpg

Christ pat were you or were you not lead solo for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers ???????????? :P

I remember you had the long hair on your AV but its quite weird see-ing your shaven bonce .

For me my embarrising picture is my AV , that tw@t next to me in the Everton shirt looks a complete fool . :lol:

A couple more red wines and I'm off to Crayola Corner with me camera. :D

Just waiting for T to get out of the shower and if I can downstairs and on the PC before she realises what I've done I'll see if I can photo her boobies. :huh:

ATB

Mac

Not suprisingly mac, theres a glass of red in your photo

this is me

Searched and searched but unfortunatlely I'm just sooo good looking I can't find an embarrasing pic anywhere..er honest :unsure: .

This is quite funny though...biking in Scotland twenty plus years ago, stopped at Hadrians wall. Thought I looked so cool in this photo....but everyone laughed and said they knew I'd end up behind bars one day :( .

hadrianswall.jpg