IGNORED

Moyes To Rangers

as alot of people have said before, Beattie only had one good season in his career, the rest were just average. DM can not be blamed for Beatties problems.

Davies was never a special player, had a bit of pace and flair in his early years, but never really did anythin special at Spurs.

AJ looks great playing up front on his own, he looks a little lost sometimes when hes in a front two. but at his goal scoring best at Palace he played on his own.

got to disagree with you here mate

well we shall have to disagree but my opinion is that

beattie - ok he was never a class act, but he was a good player, and i believe if we'd played to hsi strengths and worked him hard enough he could have been a good player for the club, i bet if a manager who gets the best out of players like big sam had bought him then everyone would be thinking alot differently about him

davies- he is the main player that upsets me. i was so happy and excited when we signed davies. i disagree that he was nothing special at spurs. he was a tricky winger with a great deal of promise. tricky, bit of a pace and a great crosser of the ball, and moyes brings him into a team crying out for a natural winger and turns him into a center mid....what the fuck was that about. 2 of my m8s are spurs fans and they were both gutted he left one of them said 'great signing for you, he's the right sided ryan giggs of the future'....seems laughable to us now though doesn't it. i still like him but that's how highly they rated him. he was and still could be a very good player, and it saddens me to see people wanting him gone for figuresl ike 2 million when he's a player that we could use if only we gave him the chance in his rightful position without moyes telling him to come inside all the time

aj - i accept ur palace point. but the reason he scores for palace so much and got so many pens was because he got plenty of balls to run onto a lot from routledge. he isn't getting that now as he was at the start of the season...why? i believe it to be his movement. having watched a numebr of recent matches hes not making runsdown the line like he was nearer the start, when he was scoring and when we played well (maybe its cahills support that helps him, but still thats up to moyes to sort out). he was getting behind defenders and racing down the line causing problems. the goal few weeks ago for mcfadden is a good example, although he wasnt put thru he raced down the wing to win the ball and put a good ball in. it seems to me hes been told to play central. whenever we get the ball hes dead center and not moving into space...what use is pace if you dont let the lad use it? and for anyone thinking that his fault not moyes, i disagree i think its fairly clear hes been told to hold his central position more. his first touch isnt necessarily good enough (moyes needs to improve him there, and is failing) to stay in the middle and beat defenders.

but yeh, agree to disagree :(

Back to the Moyes to Rangers subject, it seems a little unlikely now as Walter Smith and Ally McMoist! seems to be the forerunners in this race. Thankfully.

Or we could look at worse case scenario's, Moyes does go to Rangers and we get Wally back? ARGH!!!!!!!!

:)

Some rumours going round Moyes is to be approached for the Scotland job. Its probably crap but please God let it be so! Seriously though he has done a reasonable job in stabilising us and I thank him for removing the continual threat of relegation but in my 40 years of watching this club I have never seen such negative tactics and boring football as I am seeing now! Its so obvious the players have no confidence and seek to get rid of the ball as soon as possible. That usually results in a hoof ball. This happens because they are playing with fear, fear of having the manager on their backs slagging them off! How often do you see one of our players running into space and getting behind the opposition. They seem to all crowd together in midfield in one part of the pitch. The opposition close them down and the receiver of the pass has no time to do anything positive with the ball because his back is always to the goal. Its obvious they have been drilled by the manager not to take risks, not to make mistakes, to play safety first, (the percentage game!). What does that result in, it results in crap football and enough 1-0 victories for us to avoid the drop. Now if some of you are happy to spend your hard earned cash watching that, fair enough. I'm not though, I want something better!