IGNORED

Cycling

Louis

If you want to get fit mate theres no better cardio workout than punching the stuffing outa a punchbag and it gets rid of all lifes little stresses too!

I'm back on the jogging at the moment cos of the unfortunate accident with my punchbag being a tad too heavy for the wall I hung it off, early morning workouts see the most benifit too if you can drag yourself out the pit. I have Z cars on my CD alarm clock which works a treat :D

I had a go on my mums bike today ! It's blue so its alright.. I went up Calday Hill and my legs turned to jelly.. I felt a bit better for it though ;)

Dunno Liam.. I might take up boxing.. problem is I used to be skinny size 32 etc. but no im size 40 - since I was made redundant I've had nothing to do so I've just ate and ate and ate.

I'm going to try and rectify this asap!

• 2 months later...
Have a look at this louis, its something ive been thinking about doing later in the year

http://www.transpenninetrail.org.uk

You'd get fitter walking it Zed, i walked that Coast to Coast with a pack on my back, set yourself a target of 20 miles a day.

here come the questions

did you do it coast to coast?

alone?

Did you camp each night?

How long did it take?

Yeah coast to coast( 207 miles )

With the missus. (fit as a fiddle )

6 nights wild camping, 3 nights B & Bs (for the bath, bed, and breakfast) one night in Manchester and one night in Doncaster at friends houses.

11 DAYS WALKING ( about 19miles a day) and 2days travelling there and back from Hornsea, YOU CAN DO THE LOT IN TWO WEEKS.

Brilliant in early summer, not too hot and some nice people on the same travel itenary. A great night out is had in Doncaster.

• 1 month later...
My legs are too fat at the moment for all that, I walked 6miles to school once and my leg felt like it had been sanded down by the other.

Hahaha, I ve started running again recently and got a bit of the old inner thigh chaifing

Not nice

My womans Exercise Bike has been channeling me of late. Spooky stuff.

It talks to me in whispers, then just stares.

I Tell it too fuk off - but it has an indominatable steely glare.

It's messing with my head.