IGNORED

Cycling

Louis

Louis, I went to Halfords to get my bike. £150.00 and it has all kinds of Gucci suspension on it more than enough for my needs. Sometimes the knee's aren't up to a run so I make do with a bike ride, MP3 on, blasting Englebert Humpadink, can't beat it.

ATB

Mac

A £200 bike 24 gears, suspension, and all the trimmings went for 69 pounds the other day, but its just not bikes its everything. MP3s, music centres DVD recorders. Designer Gear, trainers, jackets. They are not one off items they sell in bulk.

All you have to do is ring an 0870 number on the screen and they deliver, usually within 7 days.

And its all new stuff not second hand. ...............Well worth looking at.

Nah, cycling is much better for you than running. Running plays havoc with peoples ankles, knees and hips. Cycling is far more enjoyable and less stressful on you!

I used to cycle a good amount, however unfortunately with the wee one on the way as well as work commitments, I have let it slip recently.

I have a very much loved and well looked after Trek Y3, which cost a bomb when I bought it (I think it was £950 there or there abouts) many years ago. It was worth every penny though...and when I have finished with it, I could hang it on a wall as a piece of art. lol

:D

Its funny I was thinking of buying a bike, just to get back and to the work and maybe to get my fitness back (had a match sunday, I'm still recovereing :blink:)

I havnt got freeview (part of the sky cult :D)

Any websites or sites on sky to look at?

On a seperate note...

I bought my mum one from Parkers of Bolton on ebay.. it was a bargain.. www.parkersofbolton.co.uk

I've got my eye on a hybrid bike (cross between mountain bike and road bike).

www.sterlinghouse.co.uk has some for forty quid..

On a seperate note...

I bought my mum one from Parkers of Bolton on ebay.. it was a bargain.. www.parkersofbolton.co.uk

I've got my eye on a hybrid bike (cross between mountain bike and road bike).

www.sterlinghouse.co.uk has some for forty quid..

Thanks for that link Louis, I might get one of them on payday, they look as if they would get me from A to B :D

I'll keep ya posted

Cheers