IGNORED

Aussies Support Lebanese Bashing Day

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

i just got off the phone from my brother lyle back in sydney and he has been telling me that aussies are bashing anyone who is a male and female of arab appearance since he claimed today is arab bashing day in sydney? :rolleyes:

can you aussies telling me whats this about?

Must be the heat, Damned hot lately.

Seems this has brewing 4 some time...Seems 2 sides 2 the story..Seems both have varying points of valid argument, A week of 35 C deg + & all that humidyt mixed with ample amber stuff....funny that.

Saw a bit o news fotoage & their was a massive big crowd & fed's did ok in the end to handle them.

Guest Reg Reagan

ok... ive seen some footages their on BBC World News... and i cant believe out all the countries around the world that australia is the only nation that will do the arab bashing day...

that is something i cannot believe...

All started after bunch of Lebanese kids beat the crap out of a few lifeguards in Cronulla for no reason. Some locals around Sydney beaches have had enough of Lebanese gangs believing they run the beaches so decided to go out and show their support for safe beaches without them. This then turned into a huge piss-up which then turned into a witch hunt and now looks like it's sparked off a bit of a local war on the Sydney beaches. Lebanese people have now decided to retaliate and stabbed a guy in the back after stopping one of the gangs from raping a bunch of girls and have also been going on destructive rampages through the streets of Cronulla.

All kind of crazy really and doesn't like it'll end any time soon.

Fortunately the Queenslander reputation of being Mega realxed, sheel be right mate kind of people ( + the immense heat) has seen none of this in the North of the country.

As they say here QLD, Beautiful 1 day pPerfect the next..>Another shity day in Paradise..!!!

• 2 weeks later...