IGNORED

General Referee Rant

Is it me or are reffs becoming to much part of the game!! Making poor descions costing clubs (us included) results which may become important. Just seen the arse v wigan game and the reff and his "assistants" absolutly bottled it when Hesky should have had a penalty. Thinking back to some of our games Reffs have been generally shite, there paid to make descions but i wouldnt pay them in washers for some performences this season.

Was listening to reports coming over from games on SS News yesterday, and the commentator was giving Graham Poll a right slagging off for the way he was reffing the game, was making all sorts of strange decisions, yellow cards every ten minutes, Disputed penalties, and a sending off.

But i forget what game it was. :):)

I was at the Killie game today and oh dear god that was a dreadul refereeing performance.

First of all he gives Rangers a penalty because Simon Ford takes the ball off Kris Boyd.

Then James Fowler receives a head knock after making a goal clearence and lies on the goal line in need of desperate medical help but the ref continues play and Barry Ferguson narrrowly misses. Cue Alan Combe to protest and get a yellow card.

Then he gives another soft penalty for Rangers when Novo falls down easily.

Our fans weren't happy to say the least :angry:

And we have him for the CIS Cup Final.

Edited by killie_fan

I was at the Killie game today and oh dear god that was a dreadul refereeing performance.

First of all he gives Rangers a penalty because Simon Ford takes the ball off Kris Boyd.

Then James Fowler receives a head knock after making a goal clearence and lies on the goal line in need of desperate medical help but the ref continues play and Barry Ferguson narrrowly misses. Cue Alan Combe to protest and get a yellow card.

Then he gives another soft penalty for Rangers when Novo falls down easily.

Our fans weren't happy to say the least :angry:

And we have him for the CIS Cup Final.

:( we've had our fair share of odd referring decision (or no decision in some cases).

So its not just the English leagues where refs favour the big clubs.

Good luck in the Final though :) I feel you may need it if you've got that ref :P

Was listening to reports coming over from games on SS News yesterday, and the commentator was giving Graham Poll a right slagging off for the way he was reffing the game, was making all sorts of strange decisions, yellow cards every ten minutes, Disputed penalties, and a sending off.

But i forget what game it was. :):)

I saw Graham Poll SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS at a game once. Now if that isnt football gone mad, what is? I honestly have to wonder if Graham Poll (our chosen representative at the world cup) can play at being a referee then how the others are judged is beyond me. Its al well and good saying there are a lack of referees in the country but more should be done to train them and change there biast habbits, the fact that there are rules preventing referees from recieving blame surely shows that they are not up to the job. Thats not to say that every ref in the country is bad.