IGNORED

Champions League Draw

here is the draw for the champions league:-

Quarter-final draw

AC Milan v Bayern Munich

PSV Eindhoven v LIVERPOOL

Roma v MANCHESTER UNITED

CHELSEA v Valencia

(First legs to be played on 3/4 April and second legs on 10/11 April)

Semi-final draw

CHELSEA or Valencia v PSV Eindhoven or LIVERPOOL

Roma or MANCHESTER UNITED v AC Milan or Bayern Munich

(First legs to be played on 24/25 April and second legs on 1/2 May)

Looks like all 3 english teams have managed a fairly easy draw for the quarters.

could even be an all english final. I would put money on Chelsea V Man Utd Final

I said a couple on months ago Valencia to win it as outsiders, i should have put a fiver on them to win it becuase they were 22/1 to win last round and i do think they will beat Chelsea and play the mancs in the final.
That could very well happen but I wouldn't count Roma out of it. They are a dangerous team especially after seeing what they did to Lyon. Plus Utd will be without Saha, Solskjaer, and Larsson will be gone. That leaves just Rooney up top and to be honest he hasn't impressed me at all this season.

easiest draw on paper doesn't always turn out that way on grass.

We're much better when cast as the underdogs, I'd have prefered us to get Roma or Valencia to be honest, but I can't complain too much with PSV I suppose. Unless they beat us.

Im surprised no English teams got matched up. I just want all the English teams out of the competition. PSV better play the way they did against Arsenal. I fucking hate Liverpool.

Before the draw I heard one Liverpool fan saying "Man Utd are so jammy I bet they get PSV". I thought, Youve got to be joking. Liverpool are the jammiest of teams around and coz of this I was certain they'd get PSV. AND Lo and behold...........SURELY, SURELY, their run of luck will run out at some point.

so at the momment there is a good chance united and chelsea can play each other in the fa cup final, the european cup final and battle it out for the league aswell, this could get interesting.

i think the RS got the best draw, but against the underdogs is when they usually fuck up (so im hoping)

I said a couple on months ago Valencia to win it as outsiders, i should have put a fiver on them to win it becuase they were 22/1 to win last round and i do think they will beat Chelsea and play the mancs in the final.

:D Sorry to seem so smug but I put a fiver on them at 26/1 on BetFair:P

But still don't see them winning it although I would love it.

It`s written in the stars..........................gonna be a Liverpool V milan Final, ...........number 6 is on it`s way! (i wanted to use the cup lifting emoticon, but I notice you don`t have one...............wonder why that is?

your gonna get knocked out by chelsea, number 6 aint on the way yet matey.

its not happening and your boring.

do you have anything else to talk about? are you a real football fan (and therefore talk about football and not just your own club) or are you just a glory hunting 16 year old kopite from slough or newport pagnall who has nothing better to do during breaktime than go onto everton chat rooms?

Edited by jamiemaher85

It`s written in the stars..........................gonna be a Liverpool V milan Final, ...........number 6 is on it`s way! (i wanted to use the cup lifting emoticon, but I notice you don`t have one...............wonder why that is?

Final warning knobhead. You're boring the arse off us.

Chelsea have definately got a bad draw. I agree with whoever has said that Valencia are the toughest team to play for anyone outside the English teams.

Think Milan will go out against Bayern as well.

We've got a good draw, couldnt have hoped for a better one. Maybe the law of averages works out at the end of the day. PSV after Barca. Should not be going out in this round especially after their best best defender, Alex is out for the season. Their striker Kone too, might be out for the first leg ..he's been linked with a 13 million euro deal with Villa. He's quick and looks like Cisse.