IGNORED

7th Looking Good For Europe

The FA CUP draw has been made and you'd have to say Chelsea v Man Utd seems to be the most likely outcome for the FINAL which would open up 7th spot for European football. Now if we cant finish at least 7th from here then something is wrong at EFC. As we know anything can happen in football, So its a bit early to make assumptions and predictions.............................ahhhh, fuck it- EUROPE HERE WE COME!!!

I hope we get in, because if we drop down the league don't be surprised our better players wanting out. I think the permanent signing of Fernandes and get nugent in I think we would be a permanent Top 7 team. This is a real important year because if we get in we will get better players maybe attract more fans n maybe a bit more money but i if we don't then as i said a few players will be leaving imo.

Edited by Blue4Ever

I agree, we can't wait for others to do it for us. Let's face it, we had the best chance we'll have this season of getting into Europe, but we blew it when we lost at home to Spurs while trying to save a fookin point! Both our main opposition for the Europe place LOST that day - and the glorious chance had gone through negative thinking!

I agree, we can't wait for others to do it for us. Let's face it, we had the best chance we'll have this season of getting into Europe, but we blew it when we lost at home to Spurs while trying to save a fookin point! Both our main opposition for the Europe place LOST that day - and the glorious chance had gone through negative thinking!

It seems to me that some Evertonians only feel at home with negative thinking! <_<

We still have "the best chance of getting into europe".We need to win as many as poss and not worry what other teams are doing,as long as we keep winning there will be nowt to worry about,it´s in our hands.If we win against Arse,we move with in a point of bolton(assuming they will lose at Man u.)But if we don´t Qualify we are obviosly not ready.It´s up to us !

this is not me be negative, but realsitic.

we do not have "the best chance of getting into europe". The spuds and bolton probably do, we have a very hard run of last games. We still have to play 4 of the 5 teams above us as well as games at villa, pompey- which will not be easy games.

I think that we can do it, but it will be hard. And we definaltey don't have the "best" chance at europe

but i agree with you that if we don't qualify on our own accord then we arnt ready- i think we are, and i think we'll do it.

COYB!!!

Edited by jamiemaher85

It seems to me that some Evertonians only feel at home with negative thinking! <_<

We still have "the best chance of getting into europe".We need to win as many as poss and not worry what other teams are doing,as long as we keep winning there will be nowt to worry about,it´s in our hands.If we win against Arse,we move with in a point of bolton(assuming they will lose at Man u.)But if we don´t Qualify we are obviosly not ready.It´s up to us !

Ofcourse we all want to get into Europe by finishing in the top 6, but if 7th is handed on a plate then we should take it.

You say not to worry about other clubs and then go on hoping Bolton lose at Man Utd. Slight Contradiction.

When I was a young lad I was an optimistic Blue, when I get old I'll probably become a pessimistic Blue like the arl fella but for the moment I'm a Realistic Blue. While I admire the optimistic ones here who seem to think 6 wins out of the remaining games will be simple, I dont share your optimism. I can only see 4 wins ahead. I DEARLY HOPE I'M PROVED WRONG.